THE LADENBURG THALMANN 401K
One of the best ways to make personal retirement savings possible is through the tax-advantaged savings of a 401(k). The longer you wait to begin saving, the harder it will be to accumulate the wealth necessary to supplement retirement needs.
By establishing a Ladenburg's 401(k), plan sponsors and their employees have the opportunity to leverage the experience and knowledge of Ladenburg and the ability to work closely with an advisor who will help educate employees on the benefits of saving for their future. Our record keeping partner provides online plan administration, which helps to reduce transaction time lag, and most of the costs typically associated with paper based plans. The wide and diversified selection of investment funds available, provide a solution for companies of all sizes and various participant investment objectives.
Ladenburg provides a unique and innovative approach to retirement solutions. We're partnered with innovative record-keeping and administrative providers to offer cutting edge technologically in the 401(k) space, while providing the high level investment due diligence you and your clients are accustomed to through Ladenburg.
Qui(k) - A Fully Bundled Solution to Manage 401(k) Plans
Qui(k) is a simple, comprehensive 401(k) solution, offered through Ladenburg's Retirement Plan Consulting desk that offers big plan features for small plans and is designed to be a low-cost option for plan sponsors, with competitive fees for services including: Third Party Administration, 3(16) services, Recordkeeping, and 3(38) services. The plan includes access to our web-based portal for both participants and sponsors, providing access to resources needed for proper plan management.
Ladenburg acts as the 3(38) fiduciary, quarterly reporting is provided to sponsors with commentary on the past quarter as well as a review of the funds' performance and assets. All of these services have been bundled into one product to create an affordable and streamlined 401(k) option for plan sponsors.
- Fully Bundled 401k Plan
- Plan design
- Third Party Administration & full government required compliance testing
- Investment record keeping
- User-friendly Sponsor and Participant web portal
- Professionally selected and monitoredinvestments
- Multiple compliance and fiduciary safeguards
- Payroll Integration with participating payroll providers
- Employee Web Portal
- Plan enrollment dashboard
- Investments and contributions console
- Account statements and transaction history hub
- Online loan and distribution requests center
- Retirement tools and resources
- Employer Web Portal
- Payroll integration & automation
- Plan intelligence reports
- Demographic data and sorting capabilities
- Employee account information view
- Plan investment information view
Year-end compliance dashboard
The return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate so that, when redeemed, they may be worth more or less than their original cost. Economic and market conditions effect the performance of an account. Since no one investment program is suitable for all types of investors, this information is provided for informational purposes only. You should review your investment objectives, risk tolerance and liquidity needs before selecting a suitable investment program. Not FDIC Insured